Friday, March 30, 2007

Day 84 - The View from the Back

This is the back of my latest cross-stitch block. I have to say that I'm somewhat fussy about the backs of my stitching. It doesn't come out perfect, but you can usually tell what the front looks like.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, smartie pants. The backs of my cross stitch pieces NEVER look that good. :^D Very cute piece - front AND back!

Cynthia said...

Mine never look that good either. In fact, the backs of my things look SO BAD that I always sew a backing to them before I make them into whatever I'm making... mostly stockings (LOL)!

berrypatch said...

You would get along well with my MIL. :-) She makes cross-stitch blankets for all the kids. She makes sure all her stitches are hidden in the layers already there so she won't have to back them. It's amazing to me. I was shaking my head on yours - if the BACK looks that good, I can only imagine the front. I'm bringing some with me this summer so you can teach me how to do this! :-)