Dana, we are in the northeast. We have had some cooler days and quite chilly nights this week. It is suppose to warm again this weekend, but fall is definitely in the air.
Actually, we are having temps in the 100's most days and are in severe drought and I've seen a few trees changing already. I don't know why unless it is because of the drought.
I am a daughter to the King, proud wife to my wonderful airman, and mom to five terrific kids and one son-in-law. We are a homeschool family. I struggle to walk the narrow path and God is ever faithful, showering me with daily grace and mercy, as He walks along with me, even when I get off into the brush.
I enjoy gardening, quilting, cross-stitching and reading.
3 comments:
Ooh...haven't see any of that, yet. Where are you, if you don't mind me asking?
Dana, we are in the northeast. We have had some cooler days and quite chilly nights this week. It is suppose to warm again this weekend, but fall is definitely in the air.
Actually, we are having temps in the 100's most days and are in severe drought and I've seen a few trees changing already. I don't know why unless it is because of the drought.
Post a Comment