This will be the last post for 2007. I set out to try and take one picture everyday for the entire year. I didn't quite make it, but that is okay. I posted 216 pictures, which is pretty good for me.
I wasn't sure what to expect from this little venture, but I was pleased with the result. Although it would have been nice to post a picture everyday, I am happy with the quality of the pictures I did post.
This project helped me to think beyond the normal pictures of the kids and our everyday life. Some of them weren't very inspiring, but many of them came out very nice.
What will 2008 hold? Time will tell.
Happy picture taking to all my Project 365 (366 this year) partners.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Looking forward to seeing your 2008 photos. :)
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year Debbie! It's been fun picture taking with you.
I also liked the project for causing me to stop and actually THINK about a few pictures throughout the year (LOL). For that reason I plan to continue in 08 as well even if I can't do one every single day.
Post a Comment