Thursday, January 10, 2008

Books


This week we got a box from Chris at ReadItAgainBooks. We love our boxes of books from Chris!

8 comments:

Hidden Jewel said...

A new box is always fun!

Lisa in Jax said...

I love Chris too. I need to start looking through her book lists again.

Kristine said...

It's always a bit of a relief--and a let down--when I'm no mail on her list. I'm so glad you posted a picture big enough to share the titles, I can live vicariously through you, lol!

Chris said...

Here I sit, enjoying all the photos
and wham, there are my books and now I'm prompted to get busy packing books again. So much for a break.(smile). Thanks for the plug.
Chris

Emily said...

I love books and love to get a big box of them . . the problem is I am running out of room LOL so I have been using our library more and more.

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the link. I keep thinking I should take a peek at what she has although I've kind of gotten into using the library lately (LOL)

berrypatch said...

Oh - my favorite spot to get books! :-)

Kathy in WA said...

What a great box of books. I'm with Lisa, I need to start shopping with Chris again. :)