I am way behind in my posting...last Wednesday, my Dad had a heart attack. He is fine now, but it has been a busy week. Here is his monitor when he was in CICU. All looking good!
Debbie, I am so behind in SHS email . .I don't know if you posted it there . .I am sure you did . . I think I have about 300 emails to weed through . I had no idea your dad had a heart attack . I am so glad he is doing better and I pray that the Lord strengthens and heals his heart and body :-)
I am a daughter to the King, proud wife to my wonderful airman, and mom to five terrific kids and one son-in-law. We are a homeschool family. I struggle to walk the narrow path and God is ever faithful, showering me with daily grace and mercy, as He walks along with me, even when I get off into the brush.
I enjoy gardening, quilting, cross-stitching and reading.
5 comments:
Debbie -
So glad that your Dad is doing better!
Debbie,
I am so behind in SHS email . .I don't know if you posted it there . .I am sure you did . . I think I have about 300 emails to weed through . I had no idea your dad had a heart attack . I am so glad he is doing better and I pray that the Lord strengthens and heals his heart and body :-)
So glad he's doing well now.
Debbie I was so sorry to hear about your dad when I was finally catching up on SHS. I'm glad he's doing better now.
I am glad that he is doing better.
Post a Comment