I'll start off this years Project 365 with my new toy. Brian got me a new camera for Christmas. My old one was a PowerShot and I really liked it. This one has a few more bells and whistles and a "superzoom". I'm looking forward to taking some great shots with this.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sweet! I have an older Kodak Easy Share - it was my Mom's - that looks similar. Not sure about the "Super Zoom" though. I still have yet to read the manual. ;-)
Great camera!!! Have fun and I can't wait to see your photos. I am going to try to get going on the Project 365 again.... but I am going to have to be slow/late. Our last family members headed for home today and we have a ton of cleaning up/clearing out to do. :) I also haven't forgotten about the possible P365 for kids.... again... just super late. :(
Post a Comment