We have gone through many phases of discipline with our children and the new kids have needed a lot of correction in one way or another. We have finally settled on an "uncooperative corner", thus named from a favorite book of ours, "Julius, Baby of the World".Dan, who is three, spends a lot of time some days reflecting on life while waiting for that timer to go off. He is really so cute and after his time, we talk, he apologizes and we snuggle. His speech is not great and when he says I'm sorry, it comes out as "nonny". I wonder if you is naughty just to get the after effects of his correction?


1 comment:
Bless your heart, Debbie. I love that picture and I love the uncooperative corner. What a great idea! Clever. I'm sure it's been quite an adjustment adding three new children to your home. The language/speech barriers must greatly add to the difficulty. Sweet family.
Post a Comment