Spring! M winter weary, brown, dead looking garden has finally produced some color. Things are starting to sprout up in different places, but these little crocuses are always the first and what a welcome sight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Project 365 Blog
3 comments:
Something eats my crocus bulbs, and I miss seeing them pop up this time of year, but I did see my first one today at a shopping center. Yours is lovely--what a great harbinger of good things to come.
What a gorgeous shot! I love the way the ground is grey and brown all over and then you have an amazing burst of yellow! Pretty.
Nice to see that spring has sprung SOMEWHERE! I'll have to post a few more pics of our snow that just keeps coming ever since spring arrived.... EVERY morning we wake up to a few inches of snow which melts by mid afternoon... entirely green grass underneath... snow again at night and the same thing all over again each day/night (LOL)!
Post a Comment