I'm sure there's a deep, insightful blog in there somewhere relating our faith to the daffodils - refusing to be covered up by the trials of life or something good like that. If I ever tried blogging earlier in the day I could be a little more witty and meaningful. As it is, I'm just glad if I get my post in. Ha!
I can't wait to see all these gorgeous flowers when spring and summer arrive.
I am a daughter to the King, proud wife to my wonderful airman, and mom to five terrific kids and one son-in-law. We are a homeschool family. I struggle to walk the narrow path and God is ever faithful, showering me with daily grace and mercy, as He walks along with me, even when I get off into the brush.
I enjoy gardening, quilting, cross-stitching and reading.
2 comments:
I'm sure there's a deep, insightful blog in there somewhere relating our faith to the daffodils - refusing to be covered up by the trials of life or something good like that. If I ever tried blogging earlier in the day I could be a little more witty and meaningful. As it is, I'm just glad if I get my post in. Ha!
I can't wait to see all these gorgeous flowers when spring and summer arrive.
Ah, the tenancity of daffodils....
Post a Comment