I am a daughter to the King, proud wife to my wonderful airman, and mom to five terrific kids and one son-in-law. We are a homeschool family. I struggle to walk the narrow path and God is ever faithful, showering me with daily grace and mercy, as He walks along with me, even when I get off into the brush.
I enjoy gardening, quilting, cross-stitching and reading.
4 comments:
Beautiful! Isn't it funny how the sights are so different between your blog and Emily's in Florida? Ha! Cold and warm and all in one big country.
Debbie,
That's an AWESOME picture..and it's SO BIG.. HOW did you get such a big picture? It seems bigger than the LARGE size...
Thank you for the compliment, ladies.
Cynthia, I have no idea why Blogger does the things it does. I loaded it just like all the others! Go figure.
Weird. I LOVE it though... I LOVE big pictures. I thought maybe you super sized it since it's such a gorgeous photo!
Post a Comment