This is an incredible picture. You should definitely frame this one or include it in the gorgeous calendar I know you are making for family members at Christmas this year (of some of your best 365 pictures). :)
I am a daughter to the King, proud wife to my wonderful airman, and mom to five terrific kids and one son-in-law. We are a homeschool family. I struggle to walk the narrow path and God is ever faithful, showering me with daily grace and mercy, as He walks along with me, even when I get off into the brush.
I enjoy gardening, quilting, cross-stitching and reading.
3 comments:
This is a lovely shot, with the fog rolling in and the reflection in the water!
This is an incredible picture. You should definitely frame this one or include it in the gorgeous calendar I know you are making for family members at Christmas this year (of some of your best 365 pictures). :)
This photo is stunning!
Post a Comment