Hi Debbie! The kids did this VBS at my dad's church in Michigan while we were there for our summer vacation. They LOVED it. My oldest helped run the games. Rachel especially enjoyed some of the songs.
Are you teaching or helping out or, like I did, ducking out completely?? :)
I am a daughter to the King, proud wife to my wonderful airman, and mom to five terrific kids and one son-in-law. We are a homeschool family. I struggle to walk the narrow path and God is ever faithful, showering me with daily grace and mercy, as He walks along with me, even when I get off into the brush.
I enjoy gardening, quilting, cross-stitching and reading.
3 comments:
Looks like it is going to be fun VBS!
Hi Debbie! The kids did this VBS at my dad's church in Michigan while we were there for our summer vacation. They LOVED it. My oldest helped run the games. Rachel especially enjoyed some of the songs.
Are you teaching or helping out or, like I did, ducking out completely?? :)
That looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment