Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Drying Tree

I bought this wrought-iron drying tree from a stove store. It works great. There are lots of little "branches" that allow everyone to put on their hats, mittens and gloves for drying next to the woodstove.

9 comments:

Chris said...

Very cool! That would be good for swimsuits and towels too.

Emily said...

That is so cool! I have never seen anything like that before. Adorable!

Amy said...

What a great idea! Sadly, I don't think I have room in my entryway. Oh well, maybe in the next house!

Hidden Jewel said...

This is something we could stand in our house.

Diann said...

I love this! Especially after the last couple of days, I really need one of these.

Kristine said...

That's neat, Debbie. All of our stuff ends up in wet piles on a towel near the door.

berrypatch said...

VERY cool! I may just have to invest in one of those myself! I know hubby gets tired of all the mittens around the woodstove to dry. :-)

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I'm going to have to look for one of these the next time we get a Northern Tier assignment.

Cynthia said...

LOVE IT! We have some wooden ones, but they point down. I think angled ones would allow the air to flow inside better.