Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Day 31 - Things of Summer - Wed 1/31

We have not had much snow this winter and the temperature has really been quite mild until the last few weeks, but it is still hard to do much outside. The picnic table and bike are reminders of warmer, sunnier days when we will spend hours and hours outside.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

I'm pretty sure we have Trevor's bike buried in the snow that's still in our front yard.

Debbie, I don't often get to your 365 blog, I really like the pictures and should come here more often!

Cynthia said...

LOL... I'll confess that we also have a few bikes sitting outside. We did get all of the expensive ones put away, but some of the boys' toys were left out.... just this weekend it was in the 40s and nice enough to play with them.