Friday, January 12, 2007

Day 8

Books, books, books! Can anyone really have too many? I suppose so, but I don't think I've reached that point yet. I just love to read. It is by far my favorite past time.

This is the stack of books on my nightstand and beside my bureau in our bedroom. One of these days the bureau stack is going to crash, but so far it remains standing. My most enjoyable "fun" reading are mysteries...nothing too graphic or gory...but "cozy" mysteries. The rest of the pile includes Bible studies, Bible study helps, homeschooling books, biographies and other non-fiction of various types. Of course, this pile is just my more current stash!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

NOPE. One can NOT have too many books (LOL)! And, I forgot to post in my last comment that it also took me awhile to get caught up with the project and now I'm TRYING to post a pic every day for the project in addition to my regular blog posts.