The bleeding heart has started to blossom in my perennial border. This is a lovely delicate plant. This is an old variety and is quite hardy in our northern climate.
Bleeding hearts are one of my absolute favorites! I planted two last year and only one survived the winter. I didn't think the 2nd one survived either, but just this week I see a little start of it coming back!
I am a daughter to the King, proud wife to my wonderful airman, and mom to five terrific kids and one son-in-law. We are a homeschool family. I struggle to walk the narrow path and God is ever faithful, showering me with daily grace and mercy, as He walks along with me, even when I get off into the brush.
I enjoy gardening, quilting, cross-stitching and reading.
3 comments:
Bleeding hearts are one of my absolute favorites! I planted two last year and only one survived the winter. I didn't think the 2nd one survived either, but just this week I see a little start of it coming back!
Beautiful! And loads of little hearts on there! My mom loved this plant. I know I'll need to plant one in my new yard.
Oh, I love bleeding hearts too. They survive our winters fine (at least seem to), but our biggest problem is keeping them shaded enough.
Post a Comment