Monday, May 28, 2007

My Gloves

These are my gloves. I use them for everything from gardening to helping Bri with construction projects. This particular pair is getting very worn and I really need to get a new pair, but they are just right, like an old pair of comfy slippers.

Brian tells me these are not everyday ladies garden gloves, but serious working gloves. I don't know about that, but this "lady" uses them almost everyday.

4 comments:

Kathy in WA said...

What a great picture! I love it. We are forever losing work gloves around here. How have you kept yours for so long? I used to have my name on my gloves but after a while of not using them, people stopped respecting the name and just started borrowing them. There's no respect around here for a pair of clean, unused work gloves. Ha!

Debbie said...

Kathy, I am very careful with my gloves, bringing them in and putting them in the same place everytime I use them. They are getting quite worn and have a few holes. I really need to get a new pair, but they take a while to "break-in".

I hate to get my hands dirty, so I always wear them.

berrypatch said...

I love how you set the gloves on the fence to take the photo! :-) I only have a pair of cotton gardening gloves...LOL

Cynthia said...

LOVE the photo!