This plant is called a painted fern. I have several ferns in my garden, but this is probably my favorite. I love the purple hues and the unusual color green.
How in the world do you remember the names of all your plants? I'm thinking about making up some little cards to put with each of my plants so I can remember their names.
I am a daughter to the King, proud wife to my wonderful airman, and mom to five terrific kids and one son-in-law. We are a homeschool family. I struggle to walk the narrow path and God is ever faithful, showering me with daily grace and mercy, as He walks along with me, even when I get off into the brush.
I enjoy gardening, quilting, cross-stitching and reading.
2 comments:
It's beautiful. I saw some yesterday at Lowe's that I want to go back and purchase!
How in the world do you remember the names of all your plants? I'm thinking about making up some little cards to put with each of my plants so I can remember their names.
Post a Comment