Wow--terrific shot! I really want to get some good bird pictures, but the birds around here just don't cooperate. Wish I had my window feeder, but we took it down years ago after the squirrels found it. (What does it say about me that I only want the feeder back so I can take bird pictures?)
LOL, Laura, it says you enjoy photography more than bird watching. I've been a birdwatcher for years, the photography came later. We have a lot of feeders up around our house.
I am a daughter to the King, proud wife to my wonderful airman, and mom to five terrific kids and one son-in-law. We are a homeschool family. I struggle to walk the narrow path and God is ever faithful, showering me with daily grace and mercy, as He walks along with me, even when I get off into the brush.
I enjoy gardening, quilting, cross-stitching and reading.
4 comments:
Great photo!
Wow--terrific shot! I really want to get some good bird pictures, but the birds around here just don't cooperate. Wish I had my window feeder, but we took it down years ago after the squirrels found it. (What does it say about me that I only want the feeder back so I can take bird pictures?)
LOL, Laura, it says you enjoy photography more than bird watching. I've been a birdwatcher for years, the photography came later. We have a lot of feeders up around our house.
Awesome shot!
Post a Comment