Some of the peonies in the garden are flowering. This is a very old variety, pure white with just a tinge of red in the center. Not only is this an old variety, but a very old plant. This is a piece of the plant from my parents house and my dad said it has been there as long as he can remember.
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Peony
Some of the peonies in the garden are flowering. This is a very old variety, pure white with just a tinge of red in the center. Not only is this an old variety, but a very old plant. This is a piece of the plant from my parents house and my dad said it has been there as long as he can remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Do you get a lot of ants around your peonies? I still have quite a few plants I want to plant.. but can you believe we ran out of room even with all of these flower beds we put in last year? I'm eyeing some areas around the perimeter of our front yard! Now if I could just convince dh to help me get the spots ready!
Post a Comment