WHY do cats like to sleep in the rose bushes? Our cats do too... I read that if you sprinkle orange peels around the cats won't bother the plants. I'm going to do that the next time we buy oranges.
I am a daughter to the King, proud wife to my wonderful airman, and mom to five terrific kids and one son-in-law. We are a homeschool family. I struggle to walk the narrow path and God is ever faithful, showering me with daily grace and mercy, as He walks along with me, even when I get off into the brush.
I enjoy gardening, quilting, cross-stitching and reading.
3 comments:
WHY do cats like to sleep in the rose bushes? Our cats do too... I read that if you sprinkle orange peels around the cats won't bother the plants. I'm going to do that the next time we buy oranges.
I didn't know cats were so finicky about just the right napping spot, caring even about rose petals and the right "look" for the blog. :)
I don't know if he is really too concerned about my blog pictures, but he sure is picky about his favorite places to snooze.
Post a Comment