Thursday, June 28, 2007

Lumpy Clouds


Our hazy, hot, humid weather blew away today and the air cooled off and the skies cleared. Left behind where these mash potato clouds.

3 comments:

kmjrose said...

This is such a lovely set of photos on this whole page! Tell Gabe I had to look twice at the dinos.
They are all just beautiful! My coral bells are not in bloom yet, so you must be a bit warmer than I.
Aren't you glad you aren't taking pictures of snow for a while?

Debbie said...

Thank you, Karen! I do love my garden. I'm sure we are a bit ahead of you folks up north.

Gabe has a tremendous imagination and loves taking pictures. He has a good eye.

I am so glad not to be taking winter pictures!

Cynthia said...

Those cloud pictures are amazing... I had to look at them for several minutes!