Thursday, May 3, 2007

Canon PowerShot A630


I did not take this pictures, but I wanted to share with everyone my new camera. I am really having fun with it and like it a lot. It is a step up from my old camera, but not a large, really fancy one. It has an articulating LCD screen, which makes it nice for taking odd angle shots. It is easy to use in the AUTO mode, but has some nice manual features that make it fun to play with. I have not been thrilled so far with the software that it uses, but it is very easy to use other programs.

4 comments:

Kathy in WA said...

How fun to get a new camera! Can't wait to see some more pictures.

Laura in CT said...

I think Canon cameras are great--enjoy!

Kristine said...

SO fun to get a new camera! Was it a birthday gift? And I really like that color feature. Dd just bought some fancy software for very cheap where we'll be able to do that, and I can't wait to have her test it out so she can show me how to use it. :)

Cynthia said...

I have the Canon Powershot 800 and I LOVE IT! Does yours have the continuous shoot mode? LOVE that feature!