I'm having a lot of fun with my new camera. This setting is called color accent and you can focus on one color and all the other colors go black and white. It makes a very interesting photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Project 365 Blog
5 comments:
Debbie . . that is totally cool! I am so behind in reading everyone's blog I didn't even know you bought a new camera. I am on the lookout for a new one too!
Wow! That's a neat setting. I don't have that one although I'm sure editing software could do something similar. Cool!
Kathy, I don't know what type of camera you have, but you may have this feature and not realize it. I was just fiddling around with the camera and "stumbled" across the color accent yesterday.
I love new toys! :-)
KEWL! I have that setting on my camera, too. I haven't tried it yet. Now I'll have to go try it! Thanks for telling me about it.
Okay - that is just WAY too cool. Especially when I think of how many B&W shots I used to take & then hand tint!!!! :-) Lisa
Post a Comment