I MUST get one of these some year. I LOVE them! White or pink... I just love the apple blossoms.... ok.. so you answered a question I put on another blog a few minutes ago... do the trees make a mess of your yard? Kristine, thanks for mentioning the non fruit producing kind! That's what I need.
I am a daughter to the King, proud wife to my wonderful airman, and mom to five terrific kids and one son-in-law. We are a homeschool family. I struggle to walk the narrow path and God is ever faithful, showering me with daily grace and mercy, as He walks along with me, even when I get off into the brush.
I enjoy gardening, quilting, cross-stitching and reading.
3 comments:
Debbie - this is just gorgeous! I'm terribly fond of pink and that tree is beautiful. Does it have a scent as well?
I love crabapple trees--especially the ones that don't produce fruit, lol. :)
I MUST get one of these some year. I LOVE them! White or pink... I just love the apple blossoms.... ok.. so you answered a question I put on another blog a few minutes ago... do the trees make a mess of your yard? Kristine, thanks for mentioning the non fruit producing kind! That's what I need.
Post a Comment