Saturday, May 19, 2007

Rain on the Pool

Our pool is no longer green, but the weather has turned much cooler and rainy. It is only 48 degrees today.

3 comments:

Kathy in WA said...

Debbie - I didn't know you all had a pool! Congrats on getting the green out. Ha! Do the kids swim much in the summer? My crew adore the water.

Debbie said...

Kathy, the pool is such a blessing for us. It was here when we bought the house.

The kids are in the pool several times everyday (unless the weather is bad) from Memorial Day until Labor Day or maybe a bit later.

I get a lot of reading and stitching done in the summer.

Cynthia said...

I bet you can hardly wait to use it. The weather has been cool around here as well. I'm sure it'll warm up one of these days. For now the 30 degree nights keep the mosquitoes at bay.