Gabe spotted this spider trying to tie up a caterpiller hanging off the trampoline. The spider worked for quite a while, but finally wrapped the whole thing up into a nice bundle and then sucked him dry! It was quite interesting to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
EEEHHHH!!! LOL Okay, slightly cool too maybe. I don't have my camera today, but apparently there was a HUGE spider on our porch Monday. Bob took a photo before spraying it to death. LOL I'll be putting it up on my photo blog most likely.
Ewww! I prefer cute gloves and pretty flowers to bugs. Ha!
YUCK! I'm with Kathy. I like the flower and bird photos (LOL). However, I have to say that I think you're one of the BEST homeschooling moms.... I wouldn't want to get anywhere near those things myself and I sure wouldn't pick up any snakes! I think I need to send my boys out to visit you for a summer!
Post a Comment