It turned out blue and beautiful today. It was still cold and very windy, but the sun finally came out. I caught out flag painted against the blue sky on the way back from my walk.
Very nice contrast! We need to get our flagpole up again. We took it down when we landscaped and haven't put it back up yet. When the weather warms up we should do that.
I am a daughter to the King, proud wife to my wonderful airman, and mom to five terrific kids and one son-in-law. We are a homeschool family. I struggle to walk the narrow path and God is ever faithful, showering me with daily grace and mercy, as He walks along with me, even when I get off into the brush.
I enjoy gardening, quilting, cross-stitching and reading.
1 comment:
Very nice contrast! We need to get our flagpole up again. We took it down when we landscaped and haven't put it back up yet. When the weather warms up we should do that.
Post a Comment