Just after sunset tonight, Venus and the crescent moon were very close. They were very striking against the dark sky. You can see a jet trail just above the moon.
WOW... it seems like someone else's blog I read recently had a photo of the moon, Jupiter, and an airplane streak.... was that Kristine's? Anyway.. isn't it so cool to think of all of us SHSers looking out at the sky at the same time!
I am a daughter to the King, proud wife to my wonderful airman, and mom to five terrific kids and one son-in-law. We are a homeschool family. I struggle to walk the narrow path and God is ever faithful, showering me with daily grace and mercy, as He walks along with me, even when I get off into the brush.
I enjoy gardening, quilting, cross-stitching and reading.
2 comments:
Beautiful photo, Deb! You are doing a great job on this project. I love looking at all your photos! Wonderful compositions!!!! ~Lisa
WOW... it seems like someone else's blog I read recently had a photo of the moon, Jupiter, and an airplane streak.... was that Kristine's? Anyway.. isn't it so cool to think of all of us SHSers looking out at the sky at the same time!
Post a Comment