Yesterday evening, we spotted this wonderful sight. The sunbeams where coming out of the tops of the clouds. It was so beautiful. Brian ran outside and snapped a few pictures for me.
Debbie--this is gorgeous! It must have been truly beautiful in real life. Pictures can never quite capture a sunrise/sunset. I think it has something to do with the awesomeness of God's power - hard to really adequately get that on film. Ha!
I am a daughter to the King, proud wife to my wonderful airman, and mom to five terrific kids and one son-in-law. We are a homeschool family. I struggle to walk the narrow path and God is ever faithful, showering me with daily grace and mercy, as He walks along with me, even when I get off into the brush.
I enjoy gardening, quilting, cross-stitching and reading.
3 comments:
GORGEOUS! Isn't it cool that your dh is in on getting great photos as well? FUN FUN!
This is an incredible photo!
Debbie--this is gorgeous! It must have been truly beautiful in real life. Pictures can never quite capture a sunrise/sunset. I think it has something to do with the awesomeness of God's power - hard to really adequately get that on film. Ha!
Post a Comment