This is what my family fondly calls, "Mom's Stash". It is an old peanut jar that sits on my computer table. It is more or less always filled with some type of chocolate. I do not fill it, my darling husband does. He never lets it run out.Even though it is referred to as my stash, I do not eat all this chocolate (I do my fair share). Anyone who happens to sit at this computer seems to nab one or two. I find the telltale signs, empty wrappers around my keyboard, of the casual sniping that goes on.


4 comments:
~Looks sheepish~ baaa..LOL
Ok i'll admit it, when I sit down most of the time 3-6 find their way into my tummy.
Heck - more like 10 or more would find their way to my tummy, Bessie, so don't feel bad!!! Love all your photos, Deb. I really like this one! I'll help work on that stash when I come visit this summer. :-) ~Lisa
What a sweet thing for your dh to take on. I love it! I could NOT have something like that anywhere near my computer. Ha! It would be gone in a flash and dh would be wearing out the path to the store, getting me more chocolate. :)
I couldn't have that sitting on my desk. I would eat way too many of them!
Post a Comment