We had a couple of inches of snow fall overnight and it was so lovely this morning. This storm had no wind, so all the trees were coated with this beautiful "icing". I took this picture from under some of the evergreen trees. I loved the contrast between the deep greens, white and blue of the sky.
Friday, February 23, 2007
Day 54 - Icing - 2/23
We had a couple of inches of snow fall overnight and it was so lovely this morning. This storm had no wind, so all the trees were coated with this beautiful "icing". I took this picture from under some of the evergreen trees. I loved the contrast between the deep greens, white and blue of the sky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
See, finally someone found some icing that is healthy and won't pack on the calories. :) I was just thinking about the beautiful contrast of the sky and the leaves when I read your post and saw you noted the same thing. Great minds and all of that. Ha!
Neat perspsctive. I like this photo. It alsmost looks like the photographer was spinning around when it was taken.
Another great pic! So glad you joined the 365 webring.
Post a Comment