Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Day 59 - Old Glory - 2/28

This pictures isn't very good...pretty blurry, but I wanted to post it anyway. It was taken through the van window as we drove past. We live near this large reservoir and every winter, someone puts up this American Flag out in the middle. It stands there all winter until the ice melts. I am not sure if the flag is lost to the lake or whether it is taken down in time, but it stands there proudly while the ice holds. It is a wonderful sight for me as we drive by.

2 comments:

Kathy in WA said...

Wow! That is so cool! What a neat sight to drive by. I'm glad you posted the picture (even if it's blurry). Maybe you can stop by sometime and zoom in. Definitely something that is worth capturing.

Cynthia said...

I like this picture, too... I also liked the other flag picture you had awhile back.